Friday, January 27, 2012

Life For Rent

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Letter of Apology Afriani Susanti, Accident Maker in Tugu Tani, Jakarta

Afriani Susanti, 29, driver of death-car in a crash at the bus stop Tugu Tani, Jakarta now languishing in prison to account for her actions after killing nine lives in a car accident on January 22, 2012 ago. The cause of accident was driving drunk and under the influence of ecstasy. This is the worst accident in early 2012 in Indonesia.

Behind bars, Afriani Susanti ask for apology to the families of nine victims who were killed in an accident when he drove Daihatsu Xenia in Gambir to Tugu Tani, Central Jakarta. She expressed her apology request through a letter that she wrote in prison



 Here is the translation of her letter of apology.


With this letter, I am Afriyani Susanti, attach a letter of apology for the accident that occurred on Sunday 22 January, 2012, through my family and my legal counsel.

Indeed, I have felt the deepest remorse to all the victims of the current incident, until the end of my journey later.

Especially for the entire family of the victim, I can not say any word to express my profound regret. Forgive me for all your losing. I'm sorry for the loss of your love. I'm sorry for the loss of your family. Forgive me! In the name of Allah, I beg forgiveness for all. I may not deserve an apology from you all, but allow me to say sorry, sorry, sorry.


On this occasion I also want to apologize to my sister, my brothers, uncle, aunt, my close friends and all my friends. Forgive me and thank you for all the prayers and support. For my mother, I'm sorry ma'am....

I'm Afriyani Susanti, begging forgiveness from Allah SWT for an oversight that I did. O Allah, may You receive taubatan Nasuha from me as your servant. I pleaded, open the goodness and convenience for the victims, for the families left behind may be steadfastness and ease. Once again I apologize, forgive me for everything, forgive me, forgive me, forgive me.

source taken from here

Tragedi pagi minggu itu memang menyentakkan batin semua orang gak terkecuali. Muda, tua, kaya, miskin, semua berduka, semua (merasa berhak) marah, semua (juga merasa berhak) tak terima dan (lagi, merasa berhak) tak memaafkan secara ikhlas.
Namun tak lantas kita melupakan esensi dari kejadian ini dengan bersedih berlama-lama, dengan mempertanyakan dan membicarakannya sampai pada titik tertentu itu menjadi tak berarti apa-apa lagi. Padahal Allah mengadakan peristiwa ini agar kita berfikir.

Dan tak lantas pula kita menghalalkan segala macam bentuk umpatan, ejekan dan berjuta kalimat hinaan kepada si pelaku, seolah-olah kita adalah orang paling suci sedunia.

Biarlah ini menjadi tugas Sang Adil dan Sang Maha Adil.

Tak perlu lah kita ikut-ikutan menjadi sebrengsek si pelaku, bukan?

Because life is for rent...

I haven't ever really found a place that I call home
I never stick around quite long enough to make it
I apologize once again I'm not in love
But it's not as if I mind
that your heart ain't exactly breaking

It's just a thought, only a thought

But if my life is for rent and I don't learn to buy
Well I deserve nothing more than I get
Cos nothing I have is truly mine

I've always thought
that I would love to live by the sea
To travel the world alone
and live more simply
I have no idea what's happened to that dream
Cos there's really nothing left here to stop me

It's just a thought, only a thought

But if my life is for rent and I don't learn to buy
Well I deserve nothing more than I get
Cos nothing I have is truly mine

If my life is for rent and I don't learn to buy
Well I deserve nothing more than I get
Cos nothing I have is truly mine

While my heart is a shield and I won't let it down
While I am so afraid to fail so I won't even try
Well how can I say I'm alive

If my life is for rent and I don't learn to buy
Well I deserve nothing more than I get
Cos nothing I have is truly mine

If my life is for rent and I don't learn to buy
Well I deserve nothing more than I get
Cos nothing I have is truly mine
Cos nothing I have is truly mine
Cos nothing I have is truly mine
Cos nothing I have is truly mine


DIDO~Life For Rent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih yaa sudah mampir dan berkomentar ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...